For the those wanting to explore Thai yoga massage by learning to give their friends, family, and/or clients and peers a truly traditional session... My aspiration is to teach the art of Thai yoga massage in an effective, efficient, and safe Thai Bodywork manner.
Thai massage can not be learned from a book; it has been passed down from teacher to student for over 2,500 years because it is so subtle and potent. The field of study is vast and encompasses many hundreds of hours of training just to have the BASICS. From this point, however, you can build your career. I would be honored to be one of your many teachers.
Classes are nearly every other weekend (Fridays 2-6pm, Saturday 9am until 6pm, and Sunday 9am until we are finished).
Due to popular demand... I am pleased to host Chris Ray for a 2 day Upper Body workshop the SECOND weekend in November, space is limited to 20 students - sign up as soon as possible! - The Cost is $300
For the those wanting to explore Thai yoga massage by receiving a session
We offer several types of Thai massage for those wanting a traditional Thai experience
Thai massage is offered on a table or, as traditionally practiced, fully clothed on a soft floor mat
- Traditional [60, 90, and 120 minutes] in the Northern (Chang-Mai), Southern (Royal), or Commoner (HandsFree) styles
- LPK - Thai Herbal Steam Compresses [90minutes]
- Therapeutic Thai Bodywork [30, 60, or 90 minutes]
Sessions are conducted by a trained and Thai Bodywork certified Licensed Massage Therapists
Please call 407-331-8424 to schedule a session with:
- The owner & Thai yoga massage therapist and instructor - Rob
Murray. Sessions range from a 30 minute therapeutic spot
treatment to a traditional 90 minute massage that incorporates
treatment to the body's energy lines, joints, and muscles with
compressions and yoga-like poses. Pressure and stretching
can range from light to intensely therapeutic.
- $125 per hour
- A student (a licensed massage therapist) that is perfecting
- $65 per hour or $80 for 90 minutes when available - sessions should be scheduled at least 3 days in advance.
For the those wanting to explore yoga in a small class setting with more individualized attention
We offer several types and levels of yoga classes.
- Class size is limited to 12 people to improve individual instruction (even though classes are divided by levels)
- Classes are 75minutes in duration
- Props are provided but you are encouraged to have your own mat at the very least.
- Sessions are conducted by very experienced and skilled instructors
Please call 407-331-8424 to reserve your spot with a cc or send us an email, if you are concerned about the class filling up.
For the those wanting to explore pilates in our private studio
We offer several types and levels of pilates.
- All of our instructors are Stott Pilates certified
- Classes are 55minutes in duration
- We offer classes (no more than 6 people); duets (2 people); and private instruction
- We are the largest fully equipped Stott Pilates studio in the region, as we are also a Stott Certification Center
- single class is $30
- package of 10 is $27.50 per class = $275
Please call Dana to coordinate your initial session 407-644-5001
(you will need to reserve your spot with a cc) or send us an email